Music at St. Helena's Concert Series
Featuring the Taylor & Boody Organ Opus II, 1985
The concert series offers organ recitals approximately four times each fall and again each spring. Recitals are held at noon on Fridays and are free of charge and open to the public. Organists from all over the world are invited to play our magnificent Taylor & Boody organ, enriching us culturally and instructing us on various composers and pieces of music. These events are made possible through generous donations to the Music at St. Helena’s Concert Fund. For more information, contact John Stender at (843) 522-1712, ext. 214, or email him at email@example.com.
For a copy of the latest concert brochure, click HERE.
- March 10, Noon // Paul Tegels // Pacific Lutheran University, Washington // Organ Recital
- March 17, Noon // Dr. Cole Burger // Bowling Green State University, Ohio // Piano Recital
- March 24, Noon // Adam Brakel // St. Frances Xavier Cabrini, Florida // Organ Recital
- April 1 5:00 p.m. // Taylor Festival Choir // Charleston, SC // Choral Concert
- April 7, Noon // Chad Sonka // Luther College, Iowa // Voice, Organ, and Piano Recital