What Is Alpha?
Alpha is a worldwide phenomenon found in more than 169 countries and runs in tens of thousands of locations and churches of all denominations. It is an interactive course that allows people the opportunity to explore questions about life and the Christian faith in an open and informal setting. Alpha will meet Monday nights at 6 p.m. from September 11 through November 6.
It’s making friends, eating together, and the opportunity to learn through discussion.
Everyone Is Welcome at Alpha
Alpha is specifically designed for individuals with questions about Christianity or those who want to grow stronger in their Christian faith, regardless of their background or beliefs. What is more, there is no charge for Alpha—dinner is on us! We also provide childcare.
What Happens at Alpha?
- Alpha starts with a simple meal, shared with new friends.
- Then there is a short talk that explores big questions about the Christian faith.
- Finally, people will gather into small groups where they will have the opportunity to share their thoughts and further discuss what they heard in the talk—people can feel free to talk or just listen during this time.
What topics are covered?
- Is There More to Life Than This?
- Who is Jesus?
- Why Did Jesus Die?
- Why and How Do I Pray?
- Why and How Should I Read the Bible?
- How Can I Resist Evil?
- Does God Heal Today?
Want to Know More?
Our Next Alpha Course
Alpha meets every Monday night at 6 p.m. starting September 11 and ending on November 6. Childcare is provided; please just let us know how many children you will bring. Please sign up today so that we can reserve you a spot.